Be closer to nature with every step with the Long Plank Terra Collection from Evora. This floating cork floor made from an eco-friendly, renewable resource has everything you need, and more: durability, resilience, warmth and a neutral appearance that will suit any space.
The Long Plank Terra Collection offers:
- Versatile flooring for any dcor: the neutral, light or natural cork hues of this collection will suit any style, from traditional to eclectic
- Healthy, warm and comfortable: soft and warm underfoot, cork flooring is also naturally anti-bacterial and anti-allergenic
- A lifetime of resilience and durability: Made in Portugal with a Lifetime structural warranty and a 15 year finish warranty; with a 3.3 mm cork wear layer and Flexible Acrylic Matte Varnish, its natural resilience makes it resistant to scratches, wear and stains
- A responsible, ecological choice: cork comes from the bark of the cork oak, a renewable resource that requires old-growth forests and preserves trees; its insulating properties also reduce energy costs
- Insulating flooring sourced from an ecological, renewable process: the perfect choice for a greener home and lower energy costs and exceed European E1 standards for formaldehyde emissions.
- An easy installation: larger than average board lengths and the easy Uniclic glueless system makes installing this floor a breeze
- Plank dimensions: 7/16" x 12" x 48"